To see the list of programs for the upcoming year, please click here!
Thank you for your interest in becoming a delegate on one of CISV Columbus’ programs. In order to be invited to attend a camp, applicants need to follow the steps outlined below. We’re here to help – please review the guidelines and documents below, and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
- Become a member of CISV Columbus: You must become a member of CISV in order to apply to be a delegate. You can become a member or pay your membership dues directly on our website.
- Find the right link for the program: Print, fill out and mail to the committee chair for your program.
- Village Delegate (age 11)
- Village Junior Counselor (16-17)
- Village Leader (21+)
- Step-Up Delegate (14 or 15)
- Step-Up Leader (21+)
- Interchange Delegate Forms Delegate (12-13, 14-15)
- Interchange Leader (21+)
- Youth Meeting Delegate (12-13) (16-18)
- Youth Meeting Leader (21+)
- Fortnight Delegate (16-18)
- Seminar (17-18)
Scholarships are available for the Village program.